Rajasthan government transfers 12 bureaucrats
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Wednesday transferred 12 IAS officers, including five, who were awaiting posting orders.
Those who were under APO status are Malovika Panwar, Anadhi, Dr Rajesh Sharma, K B Gupta and Banna Lal and have been made Principal Secretary (Devsthan department), MD Rajfed, Jalore district collector, Banswara district collector and Sirohi district collector respectively.
Additional Chief Secretary (Devsthan department) Asha Singh has been transferred as Chairperson and MD, Rajsico and replaces Pankaj who will be Principal Secretary, Science and Technology.
Principal Secretary, Mines, Govind Sharma was transferred as Principal Secretary, Finance. Subodh Agrawal, Sudhansh Pant, Kunji Lal Meena and SS Bissa are the other officers who have been transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’