Rajasthan government transfers 12 bureaucrats
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Wednesday transferred 12 IAS officers, including five, who were awaiting posting orders.
Those who were under APO status are Malovika Panwar, Anadhi, Dr Rajesh Sharma, K B Gupta and Banna Lal and have been made Principal Secretary (Devsthan department), MD Rajfed, Jalore district collector, Banswara district collector and Sirohi district collector respectively.
Additional Chief Secretary (Devsthan department) Asha Singh has been transferred as Chairperson and MD, Rajsico and replaces Pankaj who will be Principal Secretary, Science and Technology.
Principal Secretary, Mines, Govind Sharma was transferred as Principal Secretary, Finance. Subodh Agrawal, Sudhansh Pant, Kunji Lal Meena and SS Bissa are the other officers who have been transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!