Rajasthan government transfers 12 bureaucrats
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Wednesday transferred 12 IAS officers, including five, who were awaiting posting orders.
Those who were under APO status are Malovika Panwar, Anadhi, Dr Rajesh Sharma, K B Gupta and Banna Lal and have been made Principal Secretary (Devsthan department), MD Rajfed, Jalore district collector, Banswara district collector and Sirohi district collector respectively.
Additional Chief Secretary (Devsthan department) Asha Singh has been transferred as Chairperson and MD, Rajsico and replaces Pankaj who will be Principal Secretary, Science and Technology.
Principal Secretary, Mines, Govind Sharma was transferred as Principal Secretary, Finance. Subodh Agrawal, Sudhansh Pant, Kunji Lal Meena and SS Bissa are the other officers who have been transferred.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Watch: Amateur footage of a boy falling from Mumbai local train
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma