Rajasthan government transfers 12 bureaucrats
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Wednesday transferred 12 IAS officers, including five, who were awaiting posting orders.
Those who were under APO status are Malovika Panwar, Anadhi, Dr Rajesh Sharma, K B Gupta and Banna Lal and have been made Principal Secretary (Devsthan department), MD Rajfed, Jalore district collector, Banswara district collector and Sirohi district collector respectively.
Additional Chief Secretary (Devsthan department) Asha Singh has been transferred as Chairperson and MD, Rajsico and replaces Pankaj who will be Principal Secretary, Science and Technology.
Principal Secretary, Mines, Govind Sharma was transferred as Principal Secretary, Finance. Subodh Agrawal, Sudhansh Pant, Kunji Lal Meena and SS Bissa are the other officers who have been transferred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security