Rajasthan govt asks officials to identify works to be done in two months
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has asked officials of various departments to identify 11 projects each that can be done in two months and make a presentation on them before Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, a state minister said.
"Each department will identify 11 works and those works will be done in two months. After identifying, the departments will give presentations on them before the Chief Minister," Health Minister Rajendra Rathore told reporters after a meeting here on Monday.
He said a presentation of the `Vision 2020` document was made in the meeting chaired by the Chief Minister.
"On the basis of the vision document, in which the state government`s vision for the year 2020 for Rajasthan was shown, necessary directions were given to all departments," he said.
Rathore said that the government was working with a vision to take the state on a new height of development and growth, and not in a vindictive manner (against the previous government).
He said the schemes and programmes launched by the previous government are being reviewed so that they can be streamlined properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars