Rajasthan govt asks officials to identify works to be done in two months
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has asked officials of various departments to identify 11 projects each that can be done in two months and make a presentation on them before Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, a state minister said.
"Each department will identify 11 works and those works will be done in two months. After identifying, the departments will give presentations on them before the Chief Minister," Health Minister Rajendra Rathore told reporters after a meeting here on Monday.
He said a presentation of the `Vision 2020` document was made in the meeting chaired by the Chief Minister.
"On the basis of the vision document, in which the state government`s vision for the year 2020 for Rajasthan was shown, necessary directions were given to all departments," he said.
Rathore said that the government was working with a vision to take the state on a new height of development and growth, and not in a vindictive manner (against the previous government).
He said the schemes and programmes launched by the previous government are being reviewed so that they can be streamlined properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional