Rajasthan govt asks officials to identify works to be done in two months
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has asked officials of various departments to identify 11 projects each that can be done in two months and make a presentation on them before Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, a state minister said.
"Each department will identify 11 works and those works will be done in two months. After identifying, the departments will give presentations on them before the Chief Minister," Health Minister Rajendra Rathore told reporters after a meeting here on Monday.
He said a presentation of the `Vision 2020` document was made in the meeting chaired by the Chief Minister.
"On the basis of the vision document, in which the state government`s vision for the year 2020 for Rajasthan was shown, necessary directions were given to all departments," he said.
Rathore said that the government was working with a vision to take the state on a new height of development and growth, and not in a vindictive manner (against the previous government).
He said the schemes and programmes launched by the previous government are being reviewed so that they can be streamlined properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened