Rajasthan govt asks officials to identify works to be done in two months
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has asked officials of various departments to identify 11 projects each that can be done in two months and make a presentation on them before Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, a state minister said.
"Each department will identify 11 works and those works will be done in two months. After identifying, the departments will give presentations on them before the Chief Minister," Health Minister Rajendra Rathore told reporters after a meeting here on Monday.
He said a presentation of the `Vision 2020` document was made in the meeting chaired by the Chief Minister.
"On the basis of the vision document, in which the state government`s vision for the year 2020 for Rajasthan was shown, necessary directions were given to all departments," he said.
Rathore said that the government was working with a vision to take the state on a new height of development and growth, and not in a vindictive manner (against the previous government).
He said the schemes and programmes launched by the previous government are being reviewed so that they can be streamlined properly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?