Rajasthan govt constitutes Fair Authority and Committees
Jaipur: Rajasthan government on Thursday
approved formation of a state-level Fair Authority and
district-level Fair Committees for better execution of
religious and cultural gatherings and to provide basic
facilities to people during the fairs.
The Department of Tourism will be the administrative
department for both the state-level Authority and the Fair
Committees. The district committees will be formed by the
Department of Administrative Reforms, an official said.
The Cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot, also approved to change the name of Selwada Irrigation
Project in Sirohi district as Shri Gokul Bhai Bhatt dam in the
memory of Gokul Bhatt, for his contribution in water
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'