Rajasthan govt constitutes Fair Authority and Committees
Jaipur: Rajasthan government on Thursday
approved formation of a state-level Fair Authority and
district-level Fair Committees for better execution of
religious and cultural gatherings and to provide basic
facilities to people during the fairs.
The Department of Tourism will be the administrative
department for both the state-level Authority and the Fair
Committees. The district committees will be formed by the
Department of Administrative Reforms, an official said.
The Cabinet meeting, chaired by Chief Minister Ashok
Gehlot, also approved to change the name of Selwada Irrigation
Project in Sirohi district as Shri Gokul Bhai Bhatt dam in the
memory of Gokul Bhatt, for his contribution in water
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'