Rajasthan govt cracks whip on lax employees; suspends 1, puts 3 on APO
Jaipur: Cracking a whip on its employees for showing laxity in carrying out their duties, Rajasthan government on Wednesday suspended one of them while put three others under `awaiting posting order` status following people`s complain.
The action was taken by state`s Rural Development and Panchayati Raj minister Gulab Chand Kataria during a series of public grievances redressal camps organised under `Sarkar Aapke Dwar` programme in Udaipur division which began on August 16.
"Vaidhya Prakash Dhobi was suspended on complaint of reporting drunk on duty in the camp in Dhar area in Udaipur district.
"While at a camp in Thoor, an agriculture observer Dhirendra Chaudhary was removed from the duty and put under awaiting posting order (APO) status yesterday by the minister after local farmers alleged that he had sold mini kits of seeds and fertilizers in market instead of distributing among them," according to an official release here.
Similarly, a Public Health and Engineering Department lineman Kishanlal Dangi and hand-pump mechanic Ambalal Salvi were also put under APO status for dereliction of duty, it added.
The minister also assured the villagers that a probe would be conducted by anti-corruption bureau in to alleged irregularities in disbursement of loans to farmers in Thoor.
Kataria attended camps in Madar, Baadi, Varda and Loyra and other villages under the programme.
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Sheena Bora murder: Indrani, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till May 9
- Sushmita Sen - mother of two daughters - talks about her sexiest mantra
- AgustaWestland case: Hang me if anything found against me, says Congress leader Ahmed Patel
- Badminton Asia Championship: Saina Nehwal, PV Sindhu advance to second round
- There has been no development in West Bengal, only TMC syndicate rules: Rahul Gandhi