Rajasthan govt offices to remain close for half day today
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has announced half-day holiday in government offices on Wednesday in the honour of Union Minister Gopinath Munde who passed away in a road accident in Delhi on Tuesday morning.
All government offices and PSUs will be closed for half day on Wednesday and the tri-colour will fly half mast, according to a release.
Munde, 64, was going to the Indira Gandhi International Airport to catch a flight to Mumbai when his car was hit by a Tata Indica on the Prithviraj Road five-point crossing at around 6:20 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video