Rajasthan govt re-constitute Rajiv Gandhi Mission programmes
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Tuesday gave
its nod to re-constitute Rajiv Gandhi Mission programmes for
smooth and expeditious completion of its objective.
The state government has also decided to constitute a
task force to achieve the objects of the mission, official
The missions re-constituted by the government are in the
areas of population and health, social security, agriculture
and animal husbandry, education, and water development, they
The mission programmes will be headed by Chief Minister
Ashok Gehlot with state ministers, chief secretary and
principal secretaries as its members.
The Rajiv Gandhi Population and Health Mission will
ensure qualitative health services in the state, particularly
to women and children, while the social security mission will
ensure the welfare of SC, ST, OBC, minorities and BPL people
of the state, officials said.
The Rajiv Gandhi Education and Literacy mission will
ensure the reforms in the primary education and achievement of
complete literacy mission, and also ensure the implementation
of efforts to provide qualitative education, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah