Rajasthan govt revokes suspension of 64 doctors
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government on Monday revoked the suspension of 64 doctors against whom action was
taken for participating in the strike which ended on December
A decision in this regard was taken by a committee of
ministers, set up by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, at its
meeting here, an official said.
Barring MoS Health Rajkumar Sharma, four members of
the committee were present at the meeting in which it was
decided to reinstate the doctors who were suspended for taking
part in their 11-day-old strike.
The in-service government doctors went on strike on
December 21 demanding pay hike and time-bound promotions.
The Rajasthan government took action against them under
the Rajasthan Essential Services Maintenance Act (RESMA).
The strike was withdrawn after the government lifted
RESMA and ordered release of all the doctors jailed during the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you