Rajasthan govt to offer prayers for state`s prosperity
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government will perform special prayers at scared places of all religions for the peace and prosperity of the state.
The idea has been proposed by the by Devsthan department.
"Special prayers will be performed at identified places. We are in the process to finalise the number of such places and a detailed programme will be announced once the programme is finalised," Radheyshyam Sharma, Additional Commissioner of the department, said today.
There will be `maha aarti` in temples, `chaadars` will be offered at dargahs, `ardas` will be performed in gurdwaras and prayers will be offered in churchs, besides other religious ceremonies, he said.
The decision has been made following the state government asking all departments to prepare a two-month action plan for public works.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'