Rajasthan govt to provide tech, financial aid to young entrepreneurs
Jaipur: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Monday said the Rajasthan government would provide financial and technical assistance to young entrepreneurs who wish to start new ventures in the state and asked the officials to prepare a work plan for it.
Raje, while addressing a meeting here, said, "skill development programmes should be prepared keeping young entrepreneurs who wish to start new ventures in the state in mind."
Raje directed the officials to develop employment offices in the state as career centres so that youths can get counselling, skill development and placement facilities.
Raje said that big industries and corporate houses should be roped in for industrial development and bringing more investment in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter