Rajasthan govt to provide tech, financial aid to young entrepreneurs
Jaipur: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Monday said the Rajasthan government would provide financial and technical assistance to young entrepreneurs who wish to start new ventures in the state and asked the officials to prepare a work plan for it.
Raje, while addressing a meeting here, said, "skill development programmes should be prepared keeping young entrepreneurs who wish to start new ventures in the state in mind."
Raje directed the officials to develop employment offices in the state as career centres so that youths can get counselling, skill development and placement facilities.
Raje said that big industries and corporate houses should be roped in for industrial development and bringing more investment in the state.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Centre, CBSE propose NEET schedule; exam may be conducted in two phases
- North Korea's mid-range missile launch appears to have failed
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi may be summoned for questioning
- IPL 2016: Rising Pune Supergiants face gigantic task of taming Suresh Raina's rampaging Gujarat Lions
- Thailand faces longest heatwave in 65 years