Rajasthan govt to provide tech, financial aid to young entrepreneurs
Jaipur: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Monday said the Rajasthan government would provide financial and technical assistance to young entrepreneurs who wish to start new ventures in the state and asked the officials to prepare a work plan for it.
Raje, while addressing a meeting here, said, "skill development programmes should be prepared keeping young entrepreneurs who wish to start new ventures in the state in mind."
Raje directed the officials to develop employment offices in the state as career centres so that youths can get counselling, skill development and placement facilities.
Raje said that big industries and corporate houses should be roped in for industrial development and bringing more investment in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress