Rajasthan govt to provide tech, financial aid to young entrepreneurs
Jaipur: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Monday said the Rajasthan government would provide financial and technical assistance to young entrepreneurs who wish to start new ventures in the state and asked the officials to prepare a work plan for it.
Raje, while addressing a meeting here, said, "skill development programmes should be prepared keeping young entrepreneurs who wish to start new ventures in the state in mind."
Raje directed the officials to develop employment offices in the state as career centres so that youths can get counselling, skill development and placement facilities.
Raje said that big industries and corporate houses should be roped in for industrial development and bringing more investment in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Stem cells injection could ward off glaucoma
- Japan police search home of suspect in stabbing spree
- 5 affordable hatchbacks with first-in-class features –Check out
- Twitter's Android app makes night-time tweeting easy
- Chinese troops camp in Uttarakhand's Chamoli, PLA helicopter violates Indian airspace