Rajasthan govt to revise pay grades of state employees
Jaipur: Rajasthan government on Friday issued orders to revise the pay grades of the state employees as per the recommendations of Govind Sharma committee.
The decision will benefit ministerial as well as grade four employees and allied services.
With the decision, the employees will also be provided more chances of promotions.
As per the order, 1S pay band has been abolished and a new pay band 1 has been approved which will have main impact on fourth class employees.
The class IV employees will have a benefit of Rs 850 in basic salary.
Ministerial candidates will have revised names of posts.
`Lower Division Clerk` and `Upper Division Clerk` will now be `Clerk grade-II` and `Clerk grade-I` respectively.
Office Assistant will be Junior Administrative Officer.
The post of Office Superintendent is renamed as Administrative Officer.
Grade pay of LDC and UDC was hiked from Rs 1,900 to Rs 2,400 and from Rs 2,400 to Rs 2,800 respectively.
Pay of other employees and officers including helper, teachers, radiographers and others were also revised.
The order will be effective from July 1, 2013, a release said on Friday night.
A separate order will be issued for the revision of pay grades of the employees of Panchayti Raj and local urban bodies also.
The state government had appointed a committee chaired by Principal Secretary Finance Govind Sharma to study the demand of the state employees to remove anomalies in the pay grade.
The orders were issued by the finance department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey