Rajasthan govt to revise pay grades of state employees
Jaipur: Rajasthan government on Friday issued orders to revise the pay grades of the state employees as per the recommendations of Govind Sharma committee.
The decision will benefit ministerial as well as grade four employees and allied services.
With the decision, the employees will also be provided more chances of promotions.
As per the order, 1S pay band has been abolished and a new pay band 1 has been approved which will have main impact on fourth class employees.
The class IV employees will have a benefit of Rs 850 in basic salary.
Ministerial candidates will have revised names of posts.
`Lower Division Clerk` and `Upper Division Clerk` will now be `Clerk grade-II` and `Clerk grade-I` respectively.
Office Assistant will be Junior Administrative Officer.
The post of Office Superintendent is renamed as Administrative Officer.
Grade pay of LDC and UDC was hiked from Rs 1,900 to Rs 2,400 and from Rs 2,400 to Rs 2,800 respectively.
Pay of other employees and officers including helper, teachers, radiographers and others were also revised.
The order will be effective from July 1, 2013, a release said on Friday night.
A separate order will be issued for the revision of pay grades of the employees of Panchayti Raj and local urban bodies also.
The state government had appointed a committee chaired by Principal Secretary Finance Govind Sharma to study the demand of the state employees to remove anomalies in the pay grade.
The orders were issued by the finance department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far