Rajasthan govt transfers 24 IPS, 6 IAS officers
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has transferred 24 IPS and six IAS officers, officials said.
DG-Intelligence Bhaskar Chatterjee was transferred to Rajsico (Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd) as MD yesterday, they said.
Five Additional DGs - Manoj Bhatt (PHQ), Jaswant Sampatram (Vigilance), Kapil Garg (ATS), PK Vyas (Crime) and Alok Tripathi (Armed Battalions) - were transferred as ADG Training, PHQ, Crime, Vigilance and ATS respectively.
Among the IAS officers transferred include Bharatpur Divisional Commissioner Rajeshwar Singh, who was transferred to Khadi and Gramodyog department as secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month
- Outstanding! Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' is unstoppable at the Box Office – Read more