Rajasthan govt transfers 24 IPS, 6 IAS officers
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has transferred 24 IPS and six IAS officers, officials said.
DG-Intelligence Bhaskar Chatterjee was transferred to Rajsico (Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd) as MD yesterday, they said.
Five Additional DGs - Manoj Bhatt (PHQ), Jaswant Sampatram (Vigilance), Kapil Garg (ATS), PK Vyas (Crime) and Alok Tripathi (Armed Battalions) - were transferred as ADG Training, PHQ, Crime, Vigilance and ATS respectively.
Among the IAS officers transferred include Bharatpur Divisional Commissioner Rajeshwar Singh, who was transferred to Khadi and Gramodyog department as secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS