Rajasthan govt transfers 24 IPS, 6 IAS officers
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has transferred 24 IPS and six IAS officers, officials said.
DG-Intelligence Bhaskar Chatterjee was transferred to Rajsico (Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd) as MD yesterday, they said.
Five Additional DGs - Manoj Bhatt (PHQ), Jaswant Sampatram (Vigilance), Kapil Garg (ATS), PK Vyas (Crime) and Alok Tripathi (Armed Battalions) - were transferred as ADG Training, PHQ, Crime, Vigilance and ATS respectively.
Among the IAS officers transferred include Bharatpur Divisional Commissioner Rajeshwar Singh, who was transferred to Khadi and Gramodyog department as secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISIS threat: Home Ministry holds meeting with 12 state DGPs
- Delhi: Doctor found dead in RML hospital's parking lot
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Playing politics on terror: Is this how the govt will combat terrorism?
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement