Rajasthan govt transfers 24 IPS, 6 IAS officers
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has transferred 24 IPS and six IAS officers, officials said.
DG-Intelligence Bhaskar Chatterjee was transferred to Rajsico (Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation Ltd) as MD yesterday, they said.
Five Additional DGs - Manoj Bhatt (PHQ), Jaswant Sampatram (Vigilance), Kapil Garg (ATS), PK Vyas (Crime) and Alok Tripathi (Armed Battalions) - were transferred as ADG Training, PHQ, Crime, Vigilance and ATS respectively.
Among the IAS officers transferred include Bharatpur Divisional Commissioner Rajeshwar Singh, who was transferred to Khadi and Gramodyog department as secretary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'