Rajasthan govt warns nursing institutes charging higher fees
Jaipur: Rajasthan government on Friday warned
that strong action would be taken against the private nursing
institutes charging higher than the permissible fees.
State Medical and Health Minister A A Khan said strong
action would be taken against these institutes if found guilty
of charging higher fees.
Yesterday, the government had issued the order in the
wake of students complaining against the private nursing
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway