Rajasthan has potential to become leading state of India: Alva
Jaipur: Rajasthan Governor Margaret Alva on Thursday said the state has immense potential to become the leading state of the country.
She said the potential can, however, be utilised only after providing proper opportunities of skill development to the youths, according to an official release.
Addressing a `Raj Gaurav Award` function at the Raj Bhawan here, Alva called upon the people to give their contribution in making Rajasthan the "number one" state in the country.
At the function, the Governor felicitated Anjan Kumar Goswami of Govind Devji Temple Trust, Lalita Devi Garg of Derewala Trust, Principal of St Xavier`s School Father Ravi John, among other.
Former state minister B D Kalla and former MP Karan Singh Yadav were among those present at the occasion.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed