Rajasthan has potential to become leading state of India: Alva
Jaipur: Rajasthan Governor Margaret Alva on Thursday said the state has immense potential to become the leading state of the country.
She said the potential can, however, be utilised only after providing proper opportunities of skill development to the youths, according to an official release.
Addressing a `Raj Gaurav Award` function at the Raj Bhawan here, Alva called upon the people to give their contribution in making Rajasthan the "number one" state in the country.
At the function, the Governor felicitated Anjan Kumar Goswami of Govind Devji Temple Trust, Lalita Devi Garg of Derewala Trust, Principal of St Xavier`s School Father Ravi John, among other.
Former state minister B D Kalla and former MP Karan Singh Yadav were among those present at the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state