Rajasthan hikes MBBS, BDS internship allowances
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government tonight approved a proposal to hike internship allowance of MBBS and BDS students from Rs 3,500 to Rs 4,500 month.
The decision was taken by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, an official said.
The CM also approved an additional budgetary support of Rs 3,988.76 lakh for the proposed airport in Kishangarh.
He also provided an additional budget of Rs 710 crore for implementation of ongoing programme of pension to old and widows, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`: Police
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday