Rajasthan hikes MBBS, BDS internship allowances
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government tonight approved a proposal to hike internship allowance of MBBS and BDS students from Rs 3,500 to Rs 4,500 month.
The decision was taken by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, an official said.
The CM also approved an additional budgetary support of Rs 3,988.76 lakh for the proposed airport in Kishangarh.
He also provided an additional budget of Rs 710 crore for implementation of ongoing programme of pension to old and widows, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside