Rajasthan hikes MBBS, BDS internship allowances
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government tonight approved a proposal to hike internship allowance of MBBS and BDS students from Rs 3,500 to Rs 4,500 month.
The decision was taken by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, an official said.
The CM also approved an additional budgetary support of Rs 3,988.76 lakh for the proposed airport in Kishangarh.
He also provided an additional budget of Rs 710 crore for implementation of ongoing programme of pension to old and widows, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon