Rajasthan hikes MBBS, BDS internship allowances
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government tonight approved a proposal to hike internship allowance of MBBS and BDS students from Rs 3,500 to Rs 4,500 month.
The decision was taken by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, an official said.
The CM also approved an additional budgetary support of Rs 3,988.76 lakh for the proposed airport in Kishangarh.
He also provided an additional budget of Rs 710 crore for implementation of ongoing programme of pension to old and widows, the official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees