Rajasthan HM`s car hits motorcycle, two injured
Jaipur: Two persons were injured when
their motorcycle was hit by the car of Rajasthan Home Minister
Shanti Dhariwal near Sanganer airport here, police said on Sunday.
The minister was on his way to the airport yesterday
when his car collided with the motorcycle injuring Vijay and
Raju near Sidharth Nagar, police said.
Dhariwal left for the airport after both the victims were
rushed to Sawai Man Singh Hospital where their condition was
stated to be stable, police said.
"Both the vehicles have been seized and Forensic Science
Laboratory(FSL) testing will be done to ascertain the cause of
accident," Deputy Commissioner of Police (Traffic) Rohit
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Bangladeshi newspaper mocks Indian team with half-shaved heads
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- Zee Media Exclusive chat with India's first NBA player Satnam Singh
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra