Rajasthan MLA`s to get more salary, perks
Jaipur: Rajasthan Chief Minister and his cabinet colleagues are in for a hike in their salary by Rs 5,000 per month with the assembly passing a bill raising the salary and perks of all elected representatives.
While CM`s salary would be Rs 25,000, the purse of
cabinet ministers would swell to Rs 22,000 and that of state
ministers` to Rs 20,000.
`Satkar Bhatta` (guest allowance) of CM has been raised
from Rs 20,000 to Rs 25,000 while the allowance of ministers
would rise from Rs 14,000 to Rs 20,000. Daily allowance of
ministers and the CM is raised from Rs 400 to Rs 700. Free
telephone, furniture and electricity allowances` rates have
also been revised.
Speaker`s monthly salary would see a rise from Rs 18,000
to Rs 23,000, while the deputy would earn Rs 21,000 per month.
The chief whip`s salary would be Rs 22,000 and deputy-whip`s
Rs 20,000. The monthly salary of the Leader of Opposition`s
would be Rs 22,000 against previous Rs 17,000.
The monthly allowances of these top functionaries has
been raised from Rs 14,000 to Rs 20,000 and it would be
effective with retrospective effect from August 1, 2009.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on