Rajasthan: Newborn girl abandoned in Dausa
Jaipur: A newborn girl was abandoned by her parents in Rajasthan`s Dausa district, police said on Tuesday.
A passerby at Todarwas village heard the cries of a baby from a farm in the morning yesterday.
He went into the farm and found the baby lying on the ground. He told local sarpanch and police, following which the girl was hospitalised, police said.
It is suspected that she was about to be buried alive as the soil was dug at the place where she was found lying and the persons who had brought the girl to the farm fled after noticing the man coming towards the farm.
Efforts are being made to ascertain the identity of her parents, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents