Rajasthan Parliamentary Secretary booked for creating nuisance at public meeting
Jaipur: A case has been registered against Parliamentary Secretary in Rajasthan Government, Ramesh Meena, and his supporters for allegedly creating nuisance and firing at a public meeting of Dausa MP Kirori Meena in Karauli district.
The supporters of the Dausa MP yesterday filed an FIR against Congress MLA Ramesh and nine others, at Langra police station, alleging that they created nuisance and opened fire at the public meeting in Sapotara area on Wednesday, police said.
Kirori, a tribal leader, was to address the public rally organised by his supporters, but before he could reach, Ramesh arrived at the venue and was confronted by agitated supporters of the MP.
When they asked him to go back, the argument got heated and soon a scuffle broke out.
Kirori`s supporters alleged that Ramesh had arrived uninvited at the meeting and when they asked him to go back, he along with his supporters clashed with them and fired in the air.
The case has been referred to CID (CB) for the investigation.
Ramesh was not available for comment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?