Rajasthan plans bill for transparency in tenders
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government is planning
to enact a bill to bring more transparency in tender process,
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said on Monday.
The move was aimed to bring more transparency in the
tender process, Gehlot said at a public function.
The chief minister was at the launch of `Rajasthan Janani
Shishu Suraksha Yojna` in Dudu town.
Under the scheme, all pregnant women would be provided
free treatment along with eight other medical services in
public health bodies, Gehlot said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday