Rajasthan plans bill for transparency in tenders
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government is planning
to enact a bill to bring more transparency in tender process,
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said on Monday.
The move was aimed to bring more transparency in the
tender process, Gehlot said at a public function.
The chief minister was at the launch of `Rajasthan Janani
Shishu Suraksha Yojna` in Dudu town.
Under the scheme, all pregnant women would be provided
free treatment along with eight other medical services in
public health bodies, Gehlot said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan