Rajasthan plans bill for transparency in tenders
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government is planning
to enact a bill to bring more transparency in tender process,
Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said on Monday.
The move was aimed to bring more transparency in the
tender process, Gehlot said at a public function.
The chief minister was at the launch of `Rajasthan Janani
Shishu Suraksha Yojna` in Dudu town.
Under the scheme, all pregnant women would be provided
free treatment along with eight other medical services in
public health bodies, Gehlot said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly