Rajasthan polls: Counting for Churu seat on Monday
Jaipur: Counting of votes for the Churu assembly seat in Rajasthan, where voting was held on December 13, will take place Monday.
An estimated 78.55 per cent voters exercised their franchise for the seat on December 13.
The fate of nine candidates, including sitting Congress MLA Hazi Maqbool and BJP`s R S Rathore, had been sealed in the Electronic Voting Machine.
Out of 200 seats in the Rajasthan assembly, polling was held for 199 on December one.
Voting for the Churu seat was put off following the demise of BSP candidate Jagdish Meghwal.
The BJP swept the state assembly polls bagging 162 seats.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth