Rajasthan rape case: Babulal Nagar’s voice sample report expected today
Zee Media Bureau
Jaipur: A report on the voice sample of rape accused former Rajasthan minister minister Babulal Nagar is expected on Saturday.
The former minister`s statement was recorded on October 2 at the Police Headquarters.
The CID crime branch on Friday recorded the voice sample of the 35-year-old woman who had accused former Rajasthan minister Babulal Nagar of rape and assault.
The woman`s 17-year-old son cooperated with the investigating team for recording of his statement, he said.
Nagar, former minister of state for Dairy and Khadi, resigned on September 19 after he was accused of raping the woman at his official residence.
The former minister denied the charge claiming that his political adversaries had hatched a conspiracy to tarnish his image.
(With PTI Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender