Rajasthan rape case: Babulal Nagar’s voice sample report expected today
Zee Media Bureau
Jaipur: A report on the voice sample of rape accused former Rajasthan minister minister Babulal Nagar is expected on Saturday.
The former minister`s statement was recorded on October 2 at the Police Headquarters.
The CID crime branch on Friday recorded the voice sample of the 35-year-old woman who had accused former Rajasthan minister Babulal Nagar of rape and assault.
The woman`s 17-year-old son cooperated with the investigating team for recording of his statement, he said.
Nagar, former minister of state for Dairy and Khadi, resigned on September 19 after he was accused of raping the woman at his official residence.
The former minister denied the charge claiming that his political adversaries had hatched a conspiracy to tarnish his image.
(With PTI Inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love