Rajasthan rape case: CBI to grill Babulal Nagar today
Zee Media Bureau
Jaipur: The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) will on Monday continue to grill former Rajasthan minister Babulal Nagar, who is accused of raping and assaulting a 35-year-old woman at his residence last month.
CBI had on October 18 questioned Nagar and even inspected the politician`s official residence here.
The CBI team also recorded the statement of the victim at her residence.
On October 9, the investigative agency took over the case from the CB-CID which was probing it and registered an FIR in this connection.
A CBI team also conducted forensic examination of the residence of Nagar, where he had allegedly raped the woman on September 11.
Nagar, who tendered his resignation as minister, was suspended from Congress by the party high command last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India