Rajasthan rape case: FSL wants Babulal Nagar’s blood sample
Zee Media Bureau
Jaipur: The Forensic Science Laboratory on Monday sought the blood sample of former Rajasthan minister Babulal Nagar as part of the probe into the alleged sexual assault case filed against him by a 35-year-old woman.
As per reports the FSL wants Nagar’s blood sample to match it with the samples found on the victim’s clothes. The CB-CID has approached Nagar seeking his blood sample, reports added.
The woman had alleged that the former Minister of State for Dairy and Khadi, who had helped her in the past, called her to his official bungalow in Civil Lines on September 11, promising to get her a job. On some pretext, the minister took her into his bedroom and raped her, she has alleged.
Following the allegations, 53-year-old Nagar tendered his resignation last week and it was accepted by the Chief Minister and the Governor. Facing intense pressure from all quarters, the state government later agreed to a CBI probe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by 'VIPs' Rijiju, Fadnavis
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding