Rajasthan reels under heat
Jaipur: With rains deserting the desert state of Rajasthan, heat wave like conditions leapt back to the region as Churu recorded a high of 41.4 degree Celsius.
Most parts of the state reeled under heat and humid conditions.
Churu recorded the highest day temperature of 41.4 deg C followed by Bikaner at 40 deg C.
Light to moderate rains occurred at few places in Bharatpur division and at isolated areas in Jaipur, Kota and Udaipur divisions.
The weather remained dry in other divisions, according to Met department here.
A Met forecast says that light rains are likely to occur at a few places in East and at isolated areas in West Rajasthan during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened