Rajasthan reels under heat
Jaipur: With rains deserting the desert state of Rajasthan, heat wave like conditions leapt back to the region as Churu recorded a high of 41.4 degree Celsius.
Most parts of the state reeled under heat and humid conditions.
Churu recorded the highest day temperature of 41.4 deg C followed by Bikaner at 40 deg C.
Light to moderate rains occurred at few places in Bharatpur division and at isolated areas in Jaipur, Kota and Udaipur divisions.
The weather remained dry in other divisions, according to Met department here.
A Met forecast says that light rains are likely to occur at a few places in East and at isolated areas in West Rajasthan during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees