Rajasthan reels under heat
Jaipur: With rains deserting the desert state of Rajasthan, heat wave like conditions leapt back to the region as Churu recorded a high of 41.4 degree Celsius.
Most parts of the state reeled under heat and humid conditions.
Churu recorded the highest day temperature of 41.4 deg C followed by Bikaner at 40 deg C.
Light to moderate rains occurred at few places in Bharatpur division and at isolated areas in Jaipur, Kota and Udaipur divisions.
The weather remained dry in other divisions, according to Met department here.
A Met forecast says that light rains are likely to occur at a few places in East and at isolated areas in West Rajasthan during next 24 hours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail