Rajasthan reels under intense heat
Jaipur: Rajasthan continued to reel under intense heat wave on Saturday, where Churu was the hottest place with a maximum of 45.3 degrees Celsius, 3 notches above normal.
Sri Ganganagar registered a high of 44.4 degrees Celsius, followed by Jaipur 43.4, Bikaner 42.8 and Barmer 41.4 degrees Celsius, the Met department said.
Temperatures at other places also hovered around the 40-degree mark.
According to the Met forecast, heat wave conditions are likely to persist during the next couple of days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city