Rajasthan reels under severe cold
Jaipur: Rajasthan continued to reel under intense cold as Mount Abu, the state`s only hill station, experiencing a chilling night at minus 2.2 degrees Celsius.
Pilani was coldest in the plains with the minimum
temperature plummeting to 1.8 degree Celsius, followed by
Churu at 2.9 degree celsius, Vanasthali at 3.1 degree Celsius,
according to the Met department here.
Sawaimadhopur, Bundi and Jaipur shivered at 3.9, 4 and
4.3 degree Celsius respectively.
Other places in the desert state recorded minimum
temperatures in the range of 5.2 degree Celsius to 11 degree
In view of the extreme cold, primary schools here have
been closed for today and tomorrow following an order by the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- DNA: Analysing how plastics are devastating our health silently
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'