Rajasthan remains in grip of cold
Jaipur: The desert state of Rajasthan
remained in the grip of extreme cold with Churu recording the
lowest temperature of 3.4 degrees Celsius.
Bikaner and Phalodi were close seconds at 4 degree
Celsius. Sikar recorded a low of 4.3 degree Celsius, while
Jodhpur, also known as Sun City, had a minimum of 5.4 degree
Jaisalmer and Pink City Jaipur recorded minimums of 5.7
degree Celsius and 7.9 degree Celsius respectively.
Other places in the state recorded night temperatures in
the range of 8 degrees Celsius to 13 degrees Celsius,
according to the MeT department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know