Rajasthan remains in grip of cold
Jaipur: The desert state of Rajasthan
remained in the grip of extreme cold with Churu recording the
lowest temperature of 3.4 degrees Celsius.
Bikaner and Phalodi were close seconds at 4 degree
Celsius. Sikar recorded a low of 4.3 degree Celsius, while
Jodhpur, also known as Sun City, had a minimum of 5.4 degree
Jaisalmer and Pink City Jaipur recorded minimums of 5.7
degree Celsius and 7.9 degree Celsius respectively.
Other places in the state recorded night temperatures in
the range of 8 degrees Celsius to 13 degrees Celsius,
according to the MeT department.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review