Rajasthan: Three killed, 1 injured in road mishap
Jaipur: Three persons were on Monday killed and another injured when a car in which they were travelling rammed into a truck near Dudu on Jaipur-Ajmer express highway, police said.
The deceased identified as Gagandeep (28), Nupur (24) and Dipika (24), were on their way to Faridabad from Ajmer when their car rammed into a truck around 6 am, they said.
The injured Rahul, was rushed to a nearby hospital, said police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it