Rajasthan to construct 10,696 houses
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has announced to spend Rs 363 crore for constructing 10,696 houses under 15 housing schemes, an official said.
"Union government has accepted detailed project report of three schemes and approved subsidy of Rs 12,500 on each house under the schemes and DPR of the remaining schemes will also be send to the Centre for the subsidy," GS Sandhu, Principal Secretary Urban Development and Housing, said.
Sandhu said that under the policy, construction works are under progress in Jaipur, Chaksu, Bhiwadi, Kuchaman and Dausa areas.
The policy has been implemented in the state in order to make available houses of different categories, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video