Rajasthan to construct 10,696 houses
Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has announced to spend Rs 363 crore for constructing 10,696 houses under 15 housing schemes, an official said.
"Union government has accepted detailed project report of three schemes and approved subsidy of Rs 12,500 on each house under the schemes and DPR of the remaining schemes will also be send to the Centre for the subsidy," GS Sandhu, Principal Secretary Urban Development and Housing, said.
Sandhu said that under the policy, construction works are under progress in Jaipur, Chaksu, Bhiwadi, Kuchaman and Dausa areas.
The policy has been implemented in the state in order to make available houses of different categories, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state