Rajasthan to get over 5,000 Rajiv Gandhi Sewa Kendras
Jaipur: Over 5,000 Rajiv Gandhi Sewa Kendras will be dedicated to public on April 20 in Rajasthan, a senior official said on Tuesday.
Through video conferencing, Chief Secretary C K Mathew directed all the District Collectors and officers to complete preparations for the event before April 20.
9,041 Rajiv Gandhi sewa kendras have been constructed in the state and 3,900 have been inaugurated. Remaining kendras will be inaugurated by respective Sarpanch and other public representatives on April 20.
In the meeting, Mathew also discussed with them implementation of various schemes and directed them to ensure that the benefits of the schemes reaches all beneficiaries.
A campaign for disseminating information about social security schemes will also be held on April 20, an official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday