Rajasthan to get over 5,000 Rajiv Gandhi Sewa Kendras
Jaipur: Over 5,000 Rajiv Gandhi Sewa Kendras will be dedicated to public on April 20 in Rajasthan, a senior official said on Tuesday.
Through video conferencing, Chief Secretary C K Mathew directed all the District Collectors and officers to complete preparations for the event before April 20.
9,041 Rajiv Gandhi sewa kendras have been constructed in the state and 3,900 have been inaugurated. Remaining kendras will be inaugurated by respective Sarpanch and other public representatives on April 20.
In the meeting, Mathew also discussed with them implementation of various schemes and directed them to ensure that the benefits of the schemes reaches all beneficiaries.
A campaign for disseminating information about social security schemes will also be held on April 20, an official said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane