Rajasthan to get over 5,000 Rajiv Gandhi Sewa Kendras
Jaipur: Over 5,000 Rajiv Gandhi Sewa Kendras will be dedicated to public on April 20 in Rajasthan, a senior official said on Tuesday.
Through video conferencing, Chief Secretary C K Mathew directed all the District Collectors and officers to complete preparations for the event before April 20.
9,041 Rajiv Gandhi sewa kendras have been constructed in the state and 3,900 have been inaugurated. Remaining kendras will be inaugurated by respective Sarpanch and other public representatives on April 20.
In the meeting, Mathew also discussed with them implementation of various schemes and directed them to ensure that the benefits of the schemes reaches all beneficiaries.
A campaign for disseminating information about social security schemes will also be held on April 20, an official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead