Raje makes ministers in-charge of state divisions
Jaipur: To ensure effective monitoring of government plans and redress public issues, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has made her ministers incharge of seven divisions of the state.
The ministers will look after seven divisions-- Jaipur, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Johdpur, Udaipur and Kota--covering 33 districts of the state, a CMO spokesman said, quoting a government order, last night.
Secretaries of all major departments have also been assigned divisions, the spokesman said.
Energy Minister Gajendra Singh Khinvsar has been given the charge of Jaipur division.
Education Minister K C Saraf will look after Bharatpur, Agriculture Minister Prabhulal Saini in Bikaner, Social Justice Minister Arun Kumar in Ajmer, Panchayat Raj Minister G C Kataria in Jodhpur, Health Minister in Jodhpur and PWD Minister Yunus Khan in Kota division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees