Raje makes ministers in-charge of state divisions
Jaipur: To ensure effective monitoring of government plans and redress public issues, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has made her ministers incharge of seven divisions of the state.
The ministers will look after seven divisions-- Jaipur, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Johdpur, Udaipur and Kota--covering 33 districts of the state, a CMO spokesman said, quoting a government order, last night.
Secretaries of all major departments have also been assigned divisions, the spokesman said.
Energy Minister Gajendra Singh Khinvsar has been given the charge of Jaipur division.
Education Minister K C Saraf will look after Bharatpur, Agriculture Minister Prabhulal Saini in Bikaner, Social Justice Minister Arun Kumar in Ajmer, Panchayat Raj Minister G C Kataria in Jodhpur, Health Minister in Jodhpur and PWD Minister Yunus Khan in Kota division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines
- West Indies vs India, 2nd T20I: Wet outfield denies MS Dhoni & Co chance to level series
- Two minors held for gang-raping minor in Delhi