Raje makes ministers in-charge of state divisions
Jaipur: To ensure effective monitoring of government plans and redress public issues, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has made her ministers incharge of seven divisions of the state.
The ministers will look after seven divisions-- Jaipur, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Johdpur, Udaipur and Kota--covering 33 districts of the state, a CMO spokesman said, quoting a government order, last night.
Secretaries of all major departments have also been assigned divisions, the spokesman said.
Energy Minister Gajendra Singh Khinvsar has been given the charge of Jaipur division.
Education Minister K C Saraf will look after Bharatpur, Agriculture Minister Prabhulal Saini in Bikaner, Social Justice Minister Arun Kumar in Ajmer, Panchayat Raj Minister G C Kataria in Jodhpur, Health Minister in Jodhpur and PWD Minister Yunus Khan in Kota division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Jaya and Amitabh Bachchan living separately: Amar Singh makes shocking revelations