Raje makes ministers in-charge of state divisions
Jaipur: To ensure effective monitoring of government plans and redress public issues, Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has made her ministers incharge of seven divisions of the state.
The ministers will look after seven divisions-- Jaipur, Bharatpur, Bikaner, Ajmer, Johdpur, Udaipur and Kota--covering 33 districts of the state, a CMO spokesman said, quoting a government order, last night.
Secretaries of all major departments have also been assigned divisions, the spokesman said.
Energy Minister Gajendra Singh Khinvsar has been given the charge of Jaipur division.
Education Minister K C Saraf will look after Bharatpur, Agriculture Minister Prabhulal Saini in Bikaner, Social Justice Minister Arun Kumar in Ajmer, Panchayat Raj Minister G C Kataria in Jodhpur, Health Minister in Jodhpur and PWD Minister Yunus Khan in Kota division.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Shravan 2016: Today is the first Somwar - Know what you need to do
- Eight dead, 20 missing in Malaysia boat accident
- Sandeep Yadav – Narsingh Yadav's roommate, also fails doping test
- KSRTC, BMTC strike begins today; two-day holiday for schools declared
- Dinosaur species may shed new light on megaraptorids