Rape accused IAS officer`s anticipatory bail plea rejected
Jaipur: A local court on Thursday rejected the anticipatory bail application of rape accused suspended IAS officer B B Mohanty.
The court of women atrocities cases on Thursday rejected the bail application which was moved to the court by the district court yesterday.
Additional Chief Secretary rank official Mohanty, who was posted as the Chairman of Rajasthan Civil Services Appellate Tribunal, is absconding after a civil services aspirant filed a rape case against him in January.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Bhagwant Mann video row: LS Speaker seeks report on Parliament security, may summon AAP MP
- My presidency will restore `safety` in US, says Donald Trump in acceptance speech
- Vatican invited to mediate in Venezuela crisis
- Nigeria 'talking to' oil rebels: Buhari
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama