RAS paper leak: Two more arrested from Ahmedabad
Jaipur: Two employees of a printing press were arrested for their alleged role in last year`s Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) paper leak.
"Mahaveer Singh and Sunil Kumar were the employees of a printing press which published the papers and were in the type section of the press," said Umesh Mishra, Additional Director General of Police.
They were arrested yesterday in Ahmedabad.
"They were held in Ahmadabad yesterday by a team of police`s Special Operation Group (SOG). It is a significant development and now they will be interrogated to ascertain more details about their network and contacts," Mishra said today.
The SOG has already arrested the mastermind of the gang R K Singh from Patna after the arrest of his aide Amrit Lal Meena and other gang members in Rajasthan.
SOG is probing the leak of paper of the RAS preliminary 2013 examination following a complaint by the Rajasthan PSC which had raised doubt on certain candidates who secured top positions in the result.
The examination has already been cancelled by the commission.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan