Jaipur: The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan is likely to declare RBSE 10th result 2016/ Rajasthan board 10th result 2016 on Wednesday (June 15, 2016).
At least 10 lakh students appeared for the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) Class 10th exams between March 10 and March 21.
Steps to check RBSE 10th result 2016/BSER 10th result:
- Visit the website rajresults.nic.in
- Click on Rajasthan Board 10th Results 2016
- Enter all the required details
- Click on submit button
- The results will appear on the screen
- Check the results and take a print out for further reference
About Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has been constituted under the Rajasthan Secondary Education Act 1957. The BSER took rapid strides for promotion and development of Secondary Education in Rajasthan, spread over 3,42,239 sq km and in more than 6,000 schools located in 32 districts involving 8.5 lakhs students for Secondary and Senior Secondary Examination in the year 2000.