Remote controlled helicopter crashes, one held
Jaipur: A remote controlled helicopter showering flower petals on a religious procession went out of control and crashed in Rajasthan`s Barmer district today.
No one was injured in the incident.
A remote controlled chopper had been hired from a Gujarat based company to shower flower petals during a procession of Jain community, police said.
The helicopter went out of control after hitting an electricity wire and fell on the ground, they said.
According to police, Jain community members had taken the permission of district authorities for the procession but it did not seek the consent for the showering of petals by the remote operated helicopter.
Following which, a case was registered against the company at Kotwali police station and its representative Tulsidas (41) was arrested, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state