Remote controlled helicopter crashes, one held
Jaipur: A remote controlled helicopter showering flower petals on a religious procession went out of control and crashed in Rajasthan`s Barmer district today.
No one was injured in the incident.
A remote controlled chopper had been hired from a Gujarat based company to shower flower petals during a procession of Jain community, police said.
The helicopter went out of control after hitting an electricity wire and fell on the ground, they said.
According to police, Jain community members had taken the permission of district authorities for the procession but it did not seek the consent for the showering of petals by the remote operated helicopter.
Following which, a case was registered against the company at Kotwali police station and its representative Tulsidas (41) was arrested, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Africa Day event to be held today after India allays 'Afrophobia' fears: Report
- Sex workers suffer ''horrific'' rape, beatings and discrimination: Report
- Champions League: Cristiano Ronaldo fit and ready to fire Real Madrid to more European glory
- Islamic State claims fatal stabbing of Bangladeshi Hindu: SITE