Reservation: Gujjars, Raj govt to hold talks soon
Jaipur: Gujjar leaders and three state ministers will hold a meeting here on July 9 to discuss the
progress made by the Rajasthan government on the reservation issue.
"We today fixed a meeting with the government for July 9. Our delegation will meet the committee of ministers which was present during the agreement in January this year," Roop
Singh, an aide of Gujjar leader Kirori Singh Bainsa, said.
The committee comprises of state Home minister Shanti Dhariwal, Energy minister Jitendra Singh and Transport minister B K Sharma.
The Gujjar leaders have alleged that the government has delayed process of quantifiable data collection exercise of the five communities as directed by the High Court. They have also threatened to revive their stir if the government was found not to be serious to meet their demands.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie