Respite from cold conditions in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Cold conditions on Monday subsided in parts of Rajasthan where Sriganganagar recorded the lowest temperature of 11.2 degrees Celsius.
Bharatpur saw a low of 11.7 degrees Celsius.
Other places including the state capital recorded minimum temperature between 13 degrees to 17.3 degrees Celsius, according to a MET report here.
The MET department has predicted light rains at isolated areas in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'