Retired Income Tax employee run over by train
Jaipur: A 66-year-old retired Income Tax employee was on Thursday run over by a train, a Government Railway Police (GRP) official said.
Roshan Lal was run over at 1100 am by the train at Kalyan Nagar manned crossing, GRP Station House Officer (SHO) Mahesh Joshi said.
In a separate incident, a 45-year-old man was run over by another train on the Baees-Godam railway track early morning, said Joshi.
The deceased is yet to be identified, he said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem at SMS Hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi