Retired Income Tax employee run over by train
Jaipur: A 66-year-old retired Income Tax employee was on Thursday run over by a train, a Government Railway Police (GRP) official said.
Roshan Lal was run over at 1100 am by the train at Kalyan Nagar manned crossing, GRP Station House Officer (SHO) Mahesh Joshi said.
In a separate incident, a 45-year-old man was run over by another train on the Baees-Godam railway track early morning, said Joshi.
The deceased is yet to be identified, he said.
The bodies have been sent for postmortem at SMS Hospital, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Dadri lynching: UP CM Akhilesh raises compensation to Rs 45 lakh
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Sundar Raman, tainted IPL franchises face uncertain future