Rural women technology park to be established in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The Department of Science and Technology has approved a project to set up a rural women technology park (RWTP) here.
The RWTP will be established at a campus of?Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre at a cost of Rs one crore, a JECRC release said today.
The technology park will promote development and adaptation of appropriate local technologies, transfer of proven technologies and demonstration of live technology models to benefit women in general and rural women in particular, it said.
Women from Rajasthan shall be given extensive training and support for starting their own businesses, it said, adding that RWTP will act as a resource centre for them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?