Rural women technology park to be established in Rajasthan
Jaipur: The Department of Science and Technology has approved a project to set up a rural women technology park (RWTP) here.
The RWTP will be established at a campus of?Jaipur Engineering College and Research Centre at a cost of Rs one crore, a JECRC release said today.
The technology park will promote development and adaptation of appropriate local technologies, transfer of proven technologies and demonstration of live technology models to benefit women in general and rural women in particular, it said.
Women from Rajasthan shall be given extensive training and support for starting their own businesses, it said, adding that RWTP will act as a resource centre for them.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- CTET May 8 exam: CBSE releases admit cards, eligible list for Haryana candidates
- Arvind Kejriwal lauds PM Narendra Modi's Cabinet Minister Suresh Prabhu – Know why
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- SHOCKING! Pakistan umpire Aleem Dar's sons involved in major controversy in Scotland - Read full story
- Kerala Assembly Election 2016: Arun Jaitley to release NDA's vision document today