Sariska tiger death: Forest guard suspended
Alwar: A forest guard at Alwar`s Sariska
Tiger Sanctuary has been suspended by the Rajasthan government
following the death of a tiger, officials said Tuesday.
"The guard Ramgopal was found guilty of dereliction of
duty following which he was suspended recently," they said.
The government has so far suspended four personnel in
the case of the tiger`s death and transferred one official.
The carcass of "ST-1" was found by a forest department
team in Sariska sanctuary on November 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SRH vs KKR, IPL 2016: Kuldeep's spell; Yuvraj's knock; Bhuvi-Mustafizur's accuracy – three talking points
- This packing hack is just awesome! Watch video
- Modi govt@2: Have an enormous task ahead, says PM
- Hindu majority needed to save democracy in India, Uniform Civil Code important: Subramanian Swamy
- Good news for wait-listed passengers! Now upgrade to Air India if train ticket not confirmed