Sariska tiger death: Forest guard suspended
Alwar: A forest guard at Alwar`s Sariska
Tiger Sanctuary has been suspended by the Rajasthan government
following the death of a tiger, officials said Tuesday.
"The guard Ramgopal was found guilty of dereliction of
duty following which he was suspended recently," they said.
The government has so far suspended four personnel in
the case of the tiger`s death and transferred one official.
The carcass of "ST-1" was found by a forest department
team in Sariska sanctuary on November 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II