Sariska tiger death: Forest guard suspended
Alwar: A forest guard at Alwar`s Sariska
Tiger Sanctuary has been suspended by the Rajasthan government
following the death of a tiger, officials said Tuesday.
"The guard Ramgopal was found guilty of dereliction of
duty following which he was suspended recently," they said.
The government has so far suspended four personnel in
the case of the tiger`s death and transferred one official.
The carcass of "ST-1" was found by a forest department
team in Sariska sanctuary on November 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town