Sariska tiger death: Forest guard suspended
Alwar: A forest guard at Alwar`s Sariska
Tiger Sanctuary has been suspended by the Rajasthan government
following the death of a tiger, officials said Tuesday.
"The guard Ramgopal was found guilty of dereliction of
duty following which he was suspended recently," they said.
The government has so far suspended four personnel in
the case of the tiger`s death and transferred one official.
The carcass of "ST-1" was found by a forest department
team in Sariska sanctuary on November 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog