Sariska tiger death: Forest guard suspended
Alwar: A forest guard at Alwar`s Sariska
Tiger Sanctuary has been suspended by the Rajasthan government
following the death of a tiger, officials said Tuesday.
"The guard Ramgopal was found guilty of dereliction of
duty following which he was suspended recently," they said.
The government has so far suspended four personnel in
the case of the tiger`s death and transferred one official.
The carcass of "ST-1" was found by a forest department
team in Sariska sanctuary on November 14.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Rajnath Singh to arrive in trouble-torn Kashmir on Saturday
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone