Scrap-dealer dies in explosion
Udaipur: A scrap-dealer died after something
in the junk exploded while he was sorting it out, police said
Gulam Nabi (45) succumbed to his injuries in M B Hospital
yesterday where he was admitted immediately after a blast took
place at his home when he was examining the junk, they said
adding, his daughter Rizwana (20) and bother-in-law Jahid (32)
were seriously injured in the blast.
The explosion was very powerful, they said, adding the
cause of the explosion is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!