Scrap-dealer dies in explosion
Udaipur: A scrap-dealer died after something
in the junk exploded while he was sorting it out, police said
Gulam Nabi (45) succumbed to his injuries in M B Hospital
yesterday where he was admitted immediately after a blast took
place at his home when he was examining the junk, they said
adding, his daughter Rizwana (20) and bother-in-law Jahid (32)
were seriously injured in the blast.
The explosion was very powerful, they said, adding the
cause of the explosion is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq