Scrap-dealer dies in explosion
Udaipur: A scrap-dealer died after something
in the junk exploded while he was sorting it out, police said
Gulam Nabi (45) succumbed to his injuries in M B Hospital
yesterday where he was admitted immediately after a blast took
place at his home when he was examining the junk, they said
adding, his daughter Rizwana (20) and bother-in-law Jahid (32)
were seriously injured in the blast.
The explosion was very powerful, they said, adding the
cause of the explosion is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer