Scrap-dealer dies in explosion
Udaipur: A scrap-dealer died after something
in the junk exploded while he was sorting it out, police said
Gulam Nabi (45) succumbed to his injuries in M B Hospital
yesterday where he was admitted immediately after a blast took
place at his home when he was examining the junk, they said
adding, his daughter Rizwana (20) and bother-in-law Jahid (32)
were seriously injured in the blast.
The explosion was very powerful, they said, adding the
cause of the explosion is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!