Scrap-dealer dies in explosion
Udaipur: A scrap-dealer died after something
in the junk exploded while he was sorting it out, police said
Gulam Nabi (45) succumbed to his injuries in M B Hospital
yesterday where he was admitted immediately after a blast took
place at his home when he was examining the junk, they said
adding, his daughter Rizwana (20) and bother-in-law Jahid (32)
were seriously injured in the blast.
The explosion was very powerful, they said, adding the
cause of the explosion is yet to be ascertained.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living