Security at five NWR stations stepped up after bomb threats
Jaipur: Security at five major railway stations under North Western Railway, in Rajasthan were on Friday tightened up following bomb threats at the stations.
"The threat was given in a letter which was delivered at the Firozpur railway division office of the Northern Railway. Among, other stations, the sender has named Ganganagar, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Jaipur and Ajmer railway stations in Rajasthan as target for the blasts," Chief Public Relations Officer, North Western Railway (NWR), Tarun Jain said.
He said local police authorities as well as the RPF have been alerted and the security at these stations has been tightened as a precautionary measure.
Copy of the threat letter was not received yet at the NWR headquarters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!