Seven IAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Seven IAS officers have been transferred by the Rajasthan government in the state.
According to the orders released yesterday, Akhil Arora
and Aparna Arora, who was awaiting posting orders, have been
made Secretary Finance (Budget); and Secretary and
Commissioner-Panchayti Raj-Jaipur respectively.
Akhil Arora will replace P L Agrawal who has been
transferred as Member Secretary, Finance Commission.
Rajesh Kumar Yadav, CEO Jaipur Municipal Corporation, would be the new Labour Commissioner.
Yadav was in news for a spat with Jaipur Mayor Jyoti
Khandelwal over alleged irregularity in the auction of land on
a prime location.
The outgoing CEO had also accused the Mayor of illegally
using the JMC funds to pay electricity bills of her house.
Alok Gupta, Naveen Jain and Tina Soni have also been
However, an official said that the transfers were a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Apple buys health startup founded by Indian-origin duo
- SHOCKING! This film director wants to 'spit' on PV Sindhu's achievement in Rio Olympics
- Prakash Javadekar commits a blooper, says Jawaharlal Nehru, Sardar Patel, Subhas Chandra Bose were hanged
- Absconding rape accused AISA leader Anmol Ratan to apply for anticipatory bail
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan