Seven IAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Seven IAS officers have been transferred by the Rajasthan government in the state.
According to the orders released yesterday, Akhil Arora
and Aparna Arora, who was awaiting posting orders, have been
made Secretary Finance (Budget); and Secretary and
Commissioner-Panchayti Raj-Jaipur respectively.
Akhil Arora will replace P L Agrawal who has been
transferred as Member Secretary, Finance Commission.
Rajesh Kumar Yadav, CEO Jaipur Municipal Corporation, would be the new Labour Commissioner.
Yadav was in news for a spat with Jaipur Mayor Jyoti
Khandelwal over alleged irregularity in the auction of land on
a prime location.
The outgoing CEO had also accused the Mayor of illegally
using the JMC funds to pay electricity bills of her house.
Alok Gupta, Naveen Jain and Tina Soni have also been
However, an official said that the transfers were a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users