Seven IAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Seven IAS officers have been transferred by the Rajasthan government in the state.
According to the orders released yesterday, Akhil Arora
and Aparna Arora, who was awaiting posting orders, have been
made Secretary Finance (Budget); and Secretary and
Commissioner-Panchayti Raj-Jaipur respectively.
Akhil Arora will replace P L Agrawal who has been
transferred as Member Secretary, Finance Commission.
Rajesh Kumar Yadav, CEO Jaipur Municipal Corporation, would be the new Labour Commissioner.
Yadav was in news for a spat with Jaipur Mayor Jyoti
Khandelwal over alleged irregularity in the auction of land on
a prime location.
The outgoing CEO had also accused the Mayor of illegally
using the JMC funds to pay electricity bills of her house.
Alok Gupta, Naveen Jain and Tina Soni have also been
However, an official said that the transfers were a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh