Seven IAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Seven IAS officers have been transferred by the Rajasthan government in the state.
According to the orders released yesterday, Akhil Arora
and Aparna Arora, who was awaiting posting orders, have been
made Secretary Finance (Budget); and Secretary and
Commissioner-Panchayti Raj-Jaipur respectively.
Akhil Arora will replace P L Agrawal who has been
transferred as Member Secretary, Finance Commission.
Rajesh Kumar Yadav, CEO Jaipur Municipal Corporation, would be the new Labour Commissioner.
Yadav was in news for a spat with Jaipur Mayor Jyoti
Khandelwal over alleged irregularity in the auction of land on
a prime location.
The outgoing CEO had also accused the Mayor of illegally
using the JMC funds to pay electricity bills of her house.
Alok Gupta, Naveen Jain and Tina Soni have also been
However, an official said that the transfers were a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites