Seven IAS officers transferred in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Seven IAS officers have been transferred by the Rajasthan government in the state.
According to the orders released yesterday, Akhil Arora
and Aparna Arora, who was awaiting posting orders, have been
made Secretary Finance (Budget); and Secretary and
Commissioner-Panchayti Raj-Jaipur respectively.
Akhil Arora will replace P L Agrawal who has been
transferred as Member Secretary, Finance Commission.
Rajesh Kumar Yadav, CEO Jaipur Municipal Corporation, would be the new Labour Commissioner.
Yadav was in news for a spat with Jaipur Mayor Jyoti
Khandelwal over alleged irregularity in the auction of land on
a prime location.
The outgoing CEO had also accused the Mayor of illegally
using the JMC funds to pay electricity bills of her house.
Alok Gupta, Naveen Jain and Tina Soni have also been
However, an official said that the transfers were a
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Catch Jacqueline Fernandez-John Abraham-Varun Dhawan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Indian aid worker kidnapped in Afghanistan released
- Turkey will adhere to democratic principles, rule of law: Deputy PM
- Hallmark, ISI Mark, BEE Label –Know which certification marks are important for products you buy
- Sonam Kapoor in awe of Anamika Khanna, stuns in beige drape- Pic you cannot miss!