Seven killed, 25 injured in bus-truck collision
Bikaner: Seven persons were killed and 25
seriously injured when a bus collided head on with a truck in
the district on Monday.
The private bus was on its way to Jaisalmer from here when
the accident occurred near Nal airport on Bikaner-Jaisalmer
The victims were rushed to PBM government hospital where
six persons, including a girl, were declared brought dead
while one died during treatment, Gangashahar SHO Ranjit Singh
The injured are stated to be in critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday