Seven killed, 29 injured in separate mishaps in Rajasthan
Jaipur: Seven persons were killed and 29
others injured in separate road mishaps in two different parts
of Rajasthan, police said on Thursday.
Five persons were killed and 29 others injured when a
car and a bus collided in Nagaur district, they said.
"The speeding private bus, which was on its way from
Nagaur to Ladnu, overturned after it hit the car which was
coming from the opposite direction," they said.
"Victims were rushed to a nearby hospital where five
persons, including two bus passengers, were declared brought
dead," police said, adding, the condition of one injured
person was stated to be serious.
The deceased were identified as Pratap Singh (50),
Rafeek (30), Prathvi Singh (20), Trilok Singh (25) and
Veerendra Singh (25).
Two pedestrians were mowed down by a state roadway bus
at Jodhpur road in Sikar district, police said.
"The victims were rushed to a nearby hospital where
they succumbed to their injuries. They were identified as
Surendra (16) and Devendra (13)," they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Modi finds 'Little India' with Diwali lights, delicious food in Singapore - In Pics
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!