SHO arrested for taking Rs 1 lakh bribe in Rajasthan
Jaipur: A police official was arrested today for allegedly accepting a bribe of Rs 1 lakh to dilute the sections of IPC to help a person in a case.
SHO Muhana Hari Kishan Gaur had demanded a bribe of Rs 1 lakh from Om Prakash to help him in a case lodged at Muhana police station, IG, ACB, Smita Srivastava, said.
After verification of the complaint, a trap was laid and a raid conducted at Gaur`s residence at Kesar Nagar area here, she said.
He was caught while accepting the bribe to dilute section of IPC in the case, Srivastava said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!