SHO murder: FIR against 21 named accused in Rajasthan
Jaipur: An FIR has been lodged against 21
named accused and a mob of around 1,000 people, who burnt alive a police inspector in Rajasthan`s Sawaimadhopur district, police said.
The FIR has been registered against 21 named accused
and a mob of around 1,000 people, who burnt the Man Town
Station House Officer Phool Mohammad last evening, they said.
Prohibitory orders under section 144 (banning assembly of people) of IPC have already been invoked in the area and additional forces have been deployed to keep the situation under control, they said.
Meanwhile, Divisional Commissioner Bharatpur-
Rajeshwar Singh, IG-Bharatpur Range Madhusudan Singh, IG Law
and order R P Singh today reviewed the situation.
They also held a meeting with District Superintendent
of Police Vishnukant and District Collector Ravi Kumar, they
No arrest in this connection has made so far, they
Meanwhile, Dausa MP Kirori Lal Meena visited the
family members of the deceased youth Rajesh Meena, who had
jumped off the tank after setting himself on fire yesterday,
and expressed grief.
Man Town SHO Phool Mohammad was burnt alive in his
jeep by the agitating mob in Surwal village in Sawaimadhopur
last evening after Meena jumped to death from an overhead
water tank to protest alleged police inaction in a murder
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- Divyansh Kakrora's death: Probe nails Ryan International School for glaring lapses; father alleges child was sodomised before murder
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step