Sikar coldest in Rajasthan at 4.5 deg Celsius
Jaipur: Rajasthan remained in the grip of a
cold wave with Sikar recording the lowest temperature of 4.5 degree Celsius.
Rawatabhata, Churu, Vanasthali, Jaipur and Pilani recorded 5, 6.1, 7.1, 8.3 and 8.4 deg Celsius respectively,
the Met department said.
Other places recorded night temperatures in the range of
9.3 degree Celsius to 12.2 degree Celsius.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31