Six injured as building collapses in Ajmer
Jaipur: At least six persons were injured when a multi-storey building collapsed in Ajmer city of Rajasthan.
"We have rescued six people from the spot and there is no casualty so far. Debris is being removed and the rescue work is on," IG Ajmer Anil Paliwal said.
"Members of Jain community were performing some religious activity when the incident occurred," another police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah