Six injured as building collapses in Ajmer
Jaipur: At least six persons were injured when a multi-storey building collapsed in Ajmer city of Rajasthan.
"We have rescued six people from the spot and there is no casualty so far. Debris is being removed and the rescue work is on," IG Ajmer Anil Paliwal said.
"Members of Jain community were performing some religious activity when the incident occurred," another police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Exclusive chat with Bajrangi Bhaijaan's Munni aka Harshaali Malhotra
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Mumbai: Woman pushed off from running local train by robbers
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security