Six injured as building collapses in Ajmer
Jaipur: At least six persons were injured when a multi-storey building collapsed in Ajmer city of Rajasthan.
"We have rescued six people from the spot and there is no casualty so far. Debris is being removed and the rescue work is on," IG Ajmer Anil Paliwal said.
"Members of Jain community were performing some religious activity when the incident occurred," another police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi