Six injured as building collapses in Ajmer
Jaipur: At least six persons were injured when a multi-storey building collapsed in Ajmer city of Rajasthan.
"We have rescued six people from the spot and there is no casualty so far. Debris is being removed and the rescue work is on," IG Ajmer Anil Paliwal said.
"Members of Jain community were performing some religious activity when the incident occurred," another police official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CHSE Odisha Plus Two (Class 12) Exam Results 2016 is likely to be declared today anytime soon - Check orissaresults.nic.in and chseodisha.nic.in
- Trump would approve oil pipeline project blocked by Obama on green concerns
- Deep-water search for EgyptAir black boxes to start soon
- Britain plans to send warship to fight smuggling of people, arms off Libya: Cameron
- Britain probes whether some Sharia courts legitimise forced marriage, divorces unfair to women