Six killed, four injured in Churu
Jaipur: Six persons including two women
were killed and four others injured today when a jeep in which
they were travelling collided head-on with a tanker in
Rajasthan`s Churu district, police said.
The mishap occurred near Ratan Nagar town in the
afternoon when the jeep was on its way to Sardarshahar in the
district, they said.
The victims were rushed to district government
hospital where Nirala Ram (45), Dungar Ram (65), Kisna Ram
(60), Shrawan Kumar (40), Jeevni Devi (40) and Sunder Devi
declared brought dead, they said.
Condition of the four injured including a woman was
stated to be stable, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145