Six killed, four injured in Churu
Jaipur: Six persons including two women
were killed and four others injured today when a jeep in which
they were travelling collided head-on with a tanker in
Rajasthan`s Churu district, police said.
The mishap occurred near Ratan Nagar town in the
afternoon when the jeep was on its way to Sardarshahar in the
district, they said.
The victims were rushed to district government
hospital where Nirala Ram (45), Dungar Ram (65), Kisna Ram
(60), Shrawan Kumar (40), Jeevni Devi (40) and Sunder Devi
declared brought dead, they said.
Condition of the four injured including a woman was
stated to be stable, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'